Call: 1300 725 316, Melbourne
There can be several reasons to have a web site and only one - not to. That one is of obvious financial character.
Before you decide to go with a web site, make sure you have a budget for it.
So why would anyone need a web site?
Here is a list of possible reasons in the order of significance:
- Sell products online
- Get new customers via a web site
- Provide existing clients with a better service
Other reasons can be:
- Competitors already have one
- Improve image of the business
- Get a professionally looking email address
The higher on the list above your reasons are the more you would be paying and the more you can get in return.
Depending on the type of your business, its size and targeted audience you might need one of these:
This is an affordable online version of your business card and online brochure.
Your benefits are:
- extended branding of your business
- 24 hours availability of information mostly for EXISTING clients
- improved image of your business
- professional email address instead of your local ISP
Suits: small legal and accounting firms, conveyancing, etc. Indication of costs: $500+, annual maintenance $450+
Additional benefits are:
- ability to provide additional services
- establish clients' loyalty
- get NEW clients
We will employ powerful Internet marketing (Australia) strategy to promote your web site. Suits: hardware shop, travel agency, etc. Indication of costs: 1500+, annual maintenance $500+
This type of web site works really well if brands and characteristics
of products are well known or easy to explain.
We believe in great commercial value - if the price is attractive and active
Internet marketing (Australia) strategy is implemented.
Suits retailers: stationary suppliers, perfume, books, CDs, DVDs
Indication of costs: $2500+, annual maintenance $1000+